What is continuous improvement? Continuous improvement is constant, incremental improvement over time. What is the Continuous Improvement Process? The Continuous Improvement Process is: a three-step, scientific, data-driven, disciplined, motivational, and proven process of incremental improvement that is essential to engage the workforce in endless performance improvement.
1. Identify a in relation to a . Set realistic and measurable that stretches abilities and visibly measures performance toward that objective.
2. Focus improvement efforts by identifying Where, What, and When patterns of opportunities occur and then deciding the proper way to resolve the pattern through the process, the process, or by .
3. Analyze and solve problems through to prevention, organize and implement projects on time, and resolve human performance issues consistently by using the proven tools of the C.I. Process.
Workplace Transformation, Inc. will help you implement the C. I. Process in your organization. One result will be a common focus or direction with alignment and continuing improvement in all of the drivers of your business. Another result will be an engaged workforce and the attitude of "never good enough".
If you are interested in learning more about Workplace Transformation, Inc. contact us to schedule a free, travel expenses only, diagnostic visit. Learn firsthand how we can help you and your organization outperform the competition now and into the future.
- Leadership Development System
- Continuous Improvement Process
- Workforce Development System
- Short Term Directed Improvement Process
- Structure and Support Systems